10 Lottery Playing Tips For The Florida Daily Fantasy 5 Lottery Game
The Florida 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 Lottery Game is one of the best lottery bets you can make anywhere. The odds of matching all 5 winning numbers in the next Fantasy 5 drawing are 1 in 376,992. The odds of matching 4 of 5 winning numbers are 1 in 2,432 and the odds of matching 3 of 5 winning numbers are 1 in 81.07. Compare the Florida Fantasy 5 odds to the millions to 1 odds of a 6-number lotto drawing or a 4+1 number mega-money drawing. Top Fantasy 5 prize winners over the past 5-years have won as much as $350,000 in a single drawing and, on those days when there were no top prize winners, players who matched 4 of 5 winning numbers have won as much as $1,150 in a single drawing. Players who match 3 of 5 winning numbers typically win $10, and those players that match 2 of 5 winning numbers win a free Fantasy 5 ticket for the next drawing.
Lottery games such as the Florida Fantasy 5 are based on a random selection of numbers. It is impossible for any person or any computer software to predict which numbers will be drawn in the next drawing. It is for this simple fact alone that you should not waste your money on lottery software, lottery wheels or other lottery strategies like those promoted all over the internet. Most self-described lottery experts selling such lottery products all advise against playing lottery terminal generated quick-picks. Fact of the matter is that of all the Fantasy 5 jackpot tickets over the past 5+ years (3,989 jackpot tickets), almost 50% were quick-picks (1,971 quick-pick jackpot tickets)
The best ways to improve your chances of winning 3, 4 and 5 number Fantasy 5 cash prizes are to identify, select and play those number combinations that have historically been drawn more frequently over a long period of time than those number combinations that have rarely been drawn over the same period of time. In other words, play the proven percentages.
A great resource that identifies the 2, 3, 4 and 5 number winning number combinations of 1,825 Florida Fantasy 5 drawings from July 16, 2001 (the start date of the 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 game) through July 15, 2006 is the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report. The Report was published by BESTRACS Consulting, LLC, a firm that has compiled all the Florida Fantasy 5 winning number combinations for the past 5-years. The Report includes easy to read tables that accurately depict the number of times each of the 36 numbers was drawn over the 5-year period; the number of times each of the 36 numbers was drawn in each of the 5 positions of the winning number combinations (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th position); the number of times each possible 2-number combination (each possible pair) was drawn; all the 3-number combinations that hit 7 or more times over the 5-year period; all the 4-number combinations that hit 3 or more times over the 5-year period; high/low and odd/even winning number combination ratios; other winning number combination percentages and more.
The Report does not definitively tell which numbers or number combinations to play nor does it suggest any definitive lottery playing strategy or the amount of money to play – it just represents the actual trends of the winning number combinations and number patterns over the 5-year period and calculations derived there from.
The Report also includes the winning number combinations from July 16, 2006 through the end of most current previous week as of the date the Report is ordered.
The following are some of the playing Tips that are easily derived from the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report:
1. Play 3-odd/2-even and/or 2-odd/3-even 5-number combinations. Such odd/even combinations jointly hit a total of 1,208 times over the 5-year period (equates to a 66.19% winning percentage).
2. Play 3-low (numbers 1 thru 18)/2-high (numbers 19-36) and/or 2-low/3-high 5-number combinations. Such combinations jointly hit a total of 1,226 times over the 5-year period (equates to a 67.18% winning percentage).
3. Play number pairs that hit frequently over the 5-year period (i.e. 2-35) with other numbers that hit frequently and with long-shot numbers. There are several of these winning pairs identified in the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report.
4. Play consecutive number pairs that hit frequently over the 5-year period (i.e. 30-31) with your other numbers. There are several of these winning consecutive number pairs identified in the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report.
5. Do not play 5-number combinations that hit previously over the 5-year period. Only two of the same combinations repeated over the 5-year period.
6. Do not play the same 4-number combinations repeatedly. Only 32 different 4-number combinations repeated more than two times over the 5-year period.
7. Do not play 5-consecutive number combinations (i.e. 5-6-7-8-9). No such 5-consecutive number combinations hit over the 5-year period.
8. Do not play all odd number or all even number combinations. All odd number combinations hit only 55 times over the 5-year period (a 96.99% losing percentage) and all even number combinations hit only 49 times over the 5-year period (a 97.32% losing percentage).
9. Do not play all low number (1 thru 18) or all high number (19 thru 36) combinations. All low number combinations hit only 41 times over the 5-year period (a 97.75% losing percentage) and all high number combinations hit only 42 times over the 5-year period (a 97.70% losing percentage).
10. Always include a few quick picks in with your daily Fantasy 5 plays.